Terms & Conditions:
These terms and conditions apply between the person, firm, company or other entity specified on your booking form (“you” or “your”) and Luxatia International, a company registered in Městsky soud v Praze under number C 228940 whose registered office is Soukenicka 23, Prague 110 00 (“Luxatia International”) for delegate registrations for the conference/summit specified on your booking form (“Conference”). Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration to attend the Conference (“your registration”) you agree to be bound by these terms to the exclusion of all other terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, Luxatia International will be unable to accept your registration.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration and includes lunches, refreshments and detailed conference materials.
- All discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and discounts cannot be combined. All discounts are subject to Luxatia International approval. Discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of delegates specified on your booking form.
- Prices for each Conference are correct at the time of publication. Luxatia International reserves the right to change the prices at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by Luxatia International.
- You may substitute delegates at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to Luxatia International.
- All cancellations received 28 days or more before the conference are subject to an administrative charge of € 400 per delegate. Luxatia International regrets that cancellations or bookings received less than 28 days before the conference cannot be refunded and the full amount of your fee remains payable. All cancellations must be sent by email to [email protected] for the attention of Customer Services and must be received by Luxatia International.
- In the event that Luxatia International cancels an event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid or refund in respect of your fees received by Luxatia International. You may use this credit for another Luxatia International event to be mutually agreed with Luxatia International, which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation.
- In the event that Luxatia International postpones an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend in on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another Luxatia International event to be mutually agreed with Luxatia International, which must occur within one year from the date of postponement. If you promptly notify Luxatia International in writing before the date of the Conference that you do not wish to attend the rearranged Conference or if Luxatia International elects not to rearrange the Conference, then you will (as your sole remedy) be entitled, at your discretion, to receive 50% refund in respect of your fees received by Luxatia International.
- Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for cancellations.
- Luxatia International is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. Luxatia International shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, Luxatia International reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as well as on printed materials as soon as possible.
- All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the Conference as a delegate and you consent to the use by Luxatia International any such recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
- The personal information which you provide to us will be held by us on a database. You agree that Luxatia International may share this information with attendees of this event.