Join us and global executives as we return for the 3rd Blockchain & Smart Contracts Summit in Berlin, Germany on the 9th – 10th of December 2021. This edition will focus on the technological advancements permitting trusted transactions and examples of utilising decentralized data sources by taking a closer look at the latest processes being adopted to improve your business strategy while unleashing the future potential of digital assets.
This hybrid event will bring together experts in the fields of blockchain, smart contracts, distributed ledgers, cryptocurrencies, decentralized finance and more to discuss strategies to automatically enforce contract conditions and ways to strategically apply this innovative technology throughout your organisation. Leading professionals will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends leading industry transformation.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry experts and discuss the latest advancements and possibilities with the blockchain and smart contracts revolution.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
This event will focus on key topics such as:
- How to Achieve a Fully Integrated Legal Automation Within Industrial Processes and Supply Chains
- Managing CBDCs with Blockchain to Increase the Security
of Payments between Banks, Institutions and Individuals
- Hyperledgers Connecting Large Amounts of Recorded
and Stored Data across Long Distances and Many Partners
- Providing Consumers and Partners with Security for Future Business Relationships through Digital Certificates
- Smart Contracts: On-Chain vs Off-Chain Transactions
- Ethereum vs Hyperledger Fabric: Which Is Right For
- Integrating DLT in Your Supply Chain to Meet the Growing Consumer Need for Transparency
Who should attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads, Senior Level Executives and Researchers from the following fields of expertise:
- Blockchain Technology
- Distributed Ledger Technology
- Smart Contracts
- Corporate Strategy
- IT & Digital Innovation
- Portfolio Management
- Business Development
- Commercial Technology
- Innovation Engineering
- Risk Management
Take A Look At A Previous Edition:
Explore Our Hybrid Events’ Experience:
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities