About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 6th Advanced Materials in Construction Summit that will take place in Prague, Czech Republic on the 30th of November – 1st of December 2023. This edition will focus on the latest developments in traditional materials such as timber, glass, plastic and steel, as well as new innovative materials aiding in green building and reducing the carbon impact of future projects.
This hybrid event will bring together material scientists, 3D printing specialists, circularity experts, architects, engineers and other industry professionals to discuss the best practices, success factors and recent technological advancements creating the future of smart materials and built environments. Leading professionals from global brands will be attending to share their knowledge and expertise on the latest trends in bio-based and nanomaterials, the evolution of concrete and more.
This is a unique 2-day opportunity to connect with industry leaders and discuss the best approaches to shape the future of building materials.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Next Generation 3D Concrete Printing
- Modern Glass Facades for Residential and Commercial Buildings
- Living Building Materials: The Future of Construction
- Improving the Circular Economy Journey with Advanced Materials
- Is Graphene the Next Revolutionary Building Material?
- Applications of Calcium Silicate Board in Construction
- Exploring the Possibilities of Cross-Laminated Timber
- Natural Building with Hemp
- Developing Construction Materials in a Sustainable and Cost-Effective Ecosystem
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads, Senior Level Executives and Researchers from the following fields of expertise:
- Building and Construction
- Material Science
- Design and Architecture
- Construction Engineering
- Glass and Ceramics
- Façade Solutions
- Insulation Materials
- Recycling/Reducing Construction Waste
- & more!