Join us and global executives for our annual Clinical Trials Summit on December 3rd and 4th in Berlin, Germany. The summit will focus on the optimization of clinical trials through real-world experiences and the best practices needed to advance clinical trial processes, planning, and management.
This event will bring together Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Hospital & Health Care professionals to discuss the key topics in patient-centricity, regulations, use of advance technology in clinical trials, and how each of these can contribute to improving patients’ health. Gain exceptional knowledge on the latest trends in clinical trials to enable your business to adapt to a rapidly changing world.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss new pathways to industry transformation while finding solutions for future clinical trial success. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Exploring the opportunities of clinical trial digital solutions: how to gain maximum efficiency?
- Understanding and complying with the legal framework in which clinical trials take place
- Defining the best solutions for anticipating complications and managing risks
- Increasing companies’ ability to react to changing circumstances
- Outlining data, AI analytics with RWD-based support utilization for planning drug development all the way through the clinic
- Learning from patients and achieving patient-centricity to improve engagement and recruitment
Who Should Attend
The summit gathers experts from Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Research, Hospital & Health Care industries dealing with:
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Study & Program Management
- Clinical Operations & Outsourcing
- Feasibility & Site Management
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Clinical Data Management
- EDC & eSource
- Clinical & Digital Innovation
- Clinical & Protocol Design
- Clinical Research Sites
- CROs and CMOs
- Regulatory & Compliance
- & Others!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR EVENTS