Join us and global executives for our first annual International Demolition and Decommission Summit on March 26th and 27th in Berlin, Germany. The Summit will focus on challenges and opportunities of recent demolition projects carried out in Europe and around the world. Explore new advances and best strategies from civil and industrial use cases, and discover techniques that can save lives.
This event will bring together demolition and decommission professionals from global companies to share their experience on successful usage of new machinery and explosives in a highly regulated region. Gain exceptional knowledge on the latest trends in demolition projects, best tools for overcoming regular issues and practical methods in achieving safety excellence.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest demolition and decommissioning technologies.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Advances in technology - heavy equipment vehicles and robotics
- Revelling new explosive materials and techniques adapted for demolition
- Defining the benefits of low vibration demolition
- Commercial factors changing traditional demolition
- Large scale works in condensed spaces
- Surpassing demolition logistics and waste control
- Exploring the challenges of crane operation
- Preparing for industrial demolition master planning
- Rubble and debris management
- Efficiency with noise, dust and water control
- Implosion failure and safety plan
Who Should Attend
This summit will gather together CEOs, CDOs, CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads, Senior Level Experts and Executives dealing with:
- Dismantling and Decommissioning
- Building Implosion
- Civil Estimation
- Explosives Engineering and Control Blasting
- Deconstruction of Walls in Interior Spaces
- Flooring and Coatings Removal
- Concrete Cutting and Coring
- Construction Design
- High Reach Machinery Operation
- Site & Crisis Management
- Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) Processes
- Asbestos & Solid Waste
- Clean-up, Disposal and Recycle
- Asset Recovery
- Debris Removal
- Industrial Hygiene
- & Others!
TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF OUR PREVIOUS EVENTS
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities