Venue: Mercure Amsterdam City Hotel
Join us and global executives as we return for our 2nd Annual Airport Design & Development Summit in Amsterdam, Netherlands on February 6th and 7th. The second edition will emphasize the latest issues and trending topics within airport planning.
The participation at the event will give you an excellent opportunity to learn and discuss more about recent projects, innovations and technologies in airport design and development.
Continuing with the success of our previous event, this year Summit mainly will suite airport and airline representatives, regulators and design consultants. It will create a perfect platform for knowledge sharing and discussions with the leading players and innovators in the industry while enjoying a few days in charming Amsterdam.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest aviation technologies surrounding airport development to create solutions that drive your business forward. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Leaning Points:
- Exploring the Latest Airports Expansion Strategies for Smart Market Growth And Airport Cities
- Best Infrastructure Efficiency Guidelines for Airports Construction Under Constant Operation
- Setting Up an Effective security System on Sync with Passengers Comfort
- Creating the Excellent Passenger Experience Through the Correct TSA Setup
- Evaluating New Technological Applications for Operation Planning and Infrastructure Modeling
- Insight Looks Into Runway Planning & Taxiway Management system advances
- Learning from ROI Benefits of Alternative Investments
- Unlocking the Potential Benefits of Cooperation Between Airlines and Airports
- Creating a Modern and Elegant Airport of the Future in accordance with the Right Demand and Location
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, COOs, CTOs, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers, Leads, Architects and Senior Level Executives having expertise in:
- Airport Management
- Master Planning
- Passenger Experience
- Terminal & Airside Capacity
- Emerging Technologies
- Airport Operations
- Demand Forecasting
- Surface Access & Connectivity
- Support Facilities
- Contract Negotiation
- Joint Ventures
- Concession Planning
- Passenger Processes
- Airport Security
- Stakeholder Management
- Transportation Planning
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR EVENTS
Mercure Amsterdam City Hotel
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities