Join us and global executives as we return for our 2nd Annual World HR Automation Summit on September 17th and 18th. The summit will focus on the challenges of HR transformation through technology, new recruitment strategies and the latest tools that are helping brands secure the best and brightest.
This virtual edition will bring together HR and business professionals from global brands to discuss the expanding role of AI, the impact of technology and much more. Gain exceptional knowledge on the latest trends in HR automation and how other technologies are rapidly changing people managed practices.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest HR technology solutions to shape a new way forward as organisations begin to enter the post-digital world.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
- Explore how AI and Machine Learning can transform your HR function
- Agile HR - effective adoption to meet the needs of the environment
- Cloud Hosted HR applications - improve company performance
- Developing the SKills for Automated Recruitment
- Change Management and adoption of HR Technologies
- Sustainable HR Transformation
- Gamification usage in HR - its impact on recruitment and learning
Who Should Attend
This summit will gather together Directors, VPs/Heads Managers and other Senior Level Executive dealing with:
- Process Automation
- HR Intelligent Automation
- HR Operations
- HR Transformation and Strategy
- RPA & Intelligent Automation
- Smart Process Automation
- Employee Engagement
- Recruitment Automation
- People Development
- People Analytics
- Talent management, acquisition & recruitment
- Digital Transformation
- Leadership, Organizational Capability & Culture
- Digital Leadership and others
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LAST YEAR'S EVENT
EXPLORE OUR VIRTUAL EVENTS' EXPERIENCE
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities