Venue: Steigenberger Hotel Am Kanzleramt
2nd Blockchain & Smart Contracts Summit is a 2-day cross-industry event designed for digital innovation, commercial, fintech and blockchain professionals to see what impact blockchain, DLT and smart contracting started to have on the way business and economy operate. Through profound case studies and interactive sessions, our expert speakers from leading companies will help you to determine the prospects of blockchain technology implementation in your company and share the results of how blockchain transforms modern business already now.
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
This 2-day summit delivers case-studies and panel discussions
from our distinguished expert-speakers.
- Blockchain implementation results after 10 years since its creation
- Core industries to benefit the most from blockchain’s integration
- Emerging challenges of blockchains and smart contracting
- Strategies for the wise use of blockchain
- Does technology create prosperity?
- How does world benefit from blockchain operation already today?
- Defining the future strategy: key insights on which steps should be taken to reach harmonious blockchain integration and benefit from the results
Who Should Attend
CEOs, CDOs, CIOs, Directors, Managers, VPs /Heads/Chiefs, Presidents other Specialists with the following expertise:
- Blockchain Technology
- Distributed Ledger Technology
- Smart Contracts
- Corporate Strategy
- IT & Digital Innovation
- Digital Innovation & Transformation
- Portfolio Management
- Business Development
- Commercial Technology
- Innovation Engineering
- Risk Management
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LAST YEAR'S EVENT
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities