Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel
Last year’s event gathered some of the leading design thinkers to Prague, to delve into topics such as Design Thinking and digital transformation, how to build corporate start-ups, driving business value through service design and data-driven design sprints. The 2018 edition will be moved to one of the main European design thinking hubs as the event will take place in Berlin. The summit will emphasize putting people into the center of corporate activities and embracing the human aspects of organizational development. Be sure to keep the dates free and make the most out of professional learning opportunities by joining us in Berlin!
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Business Design in Organizational Development: Combining Design, Data & New Technologies
- How to Gain Ground for Design Sprints and Fail-fast Methodologies in Organizations?
- Innovation Management and Customer-centricity when Building a Corporate Start-up
- Finding Right Tools for Measuring the Effectiveness of Design Thinking Implementation
- Designing Simple Human-centered Solutions for Complex Systems
- Discovering Key Customer Insights in Product and Service Development
- Finding Ideal Balance between Customer Needs, Technology Enablers and Business Models
Who Should Attend
This summit will gather together CEOs, CIOs, CDOs, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and Senior Level Executives having expertise in:
- Innovation & Design
- Human Centered Design
- Customer Experience
- Service Design & Delivery
- Human Factors Engineering
- Product/Service Innovation
- Technology & Digital Strategy
- Business Transformation
- Strategic Development
TAKE A LOOK AT LAST YEAR'S EVENT
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.