About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 2nd Global Smart Water Summit on the 10th and 11th of June 2021. This virtual edition will focus on the use of intelligent technologies to treat fresh water, industrial process wastewater and sewage water helping organizations in their journey towards zero liquid discharge.
This event will bring together water management professionals, filtration experts, environmental officials and technology innovators to share insights on smart water management systems that provide a more resilient and efficient water supply system, reducing costs and improving sustainability. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest solutions they use to add real business value to their organizations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry experts and discuss the latest technological advancements and water management strategies.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Smart Applications in the Water Sector: Cloud Based
Analytics Powering Water Resource Management
- Creating Sustainable and Robust Technologies, to Solve Systemic Problems
- Decentralized Wastewater Treatment: Making Water Reuse Viable Even in Areas Off the Grid
- On-site Wastewater Processing Enabling Recovery of Clean Water
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Balancing Water Demand and Water Resources
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together C Level Executives dealing with:
- Water Treatment
- Water Resources Management and Recycling
- Industrial Water Management
- Water Conservations and Sustainable Water Management
- Municipal Water & Wastewater Utilities
- Sustainable Water Treatment Solutions
- Civil Engineering
- Water Environmentalists
- & Others!