Venue: Crowne Plaza Berlin - Potsdamer Platz
Join us and global executives as we return for our 2nd Retail 4.0 Summit in Berlin, Germany on October 17th and 18th. This edition will focus on the importance of integrating new retail technologies and implementing strategies to meet modern customers' needs driving ROI.
This event will bring together retail professionals, innovation managers, and other industry experts to discuss the consumers market evolution. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in retail innovation.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest intelligent retail technologies, to be able to uncover meaningful data and stay ahead of shopper trends driving your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Technology Transforming Retail: AI, Robotics and IoT
- The Digital Revolution in Retail
- Delivering Meaningful Retail Innovation
- Building a Digital Bridge Between Traditional and New Customer Channels
- Developing Innovative Loyalty Programs
- Creating a Truly Omnichannel Customer Experience
- Delivering ROI with Big Data Insights and Analytics
- Smart-Stores, IoT and In-Store Customer Experience
- & others
Who Should Attend
CEOs, CIOs, CSOs, CTOs, COOs, Managers, Directors, Heads, VPs of Retail, Innovations Management, Digital Transformation Management & other professionals from the following industries:
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
- Fashion & Apparel
- Consumer Electronics
- Luxury Goods & Jewelry
- IT & Computer Software
- Management Consulting
- & others
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PAST EDITION
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities