About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 2nd World Airport Operations Summit in Prague, Czech Republic on June 2nd and 3rd. This edition will focus on the latest airport operational advancements and the adoption of new technologies for enhancing operational efficiency.
This hybrid event will bring together top-level executives and experts from the airport industry to discuss the recent trends and practices that shape the landscape for airport operations transformations. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to exchange knowledge on airport digitalization and automation and discover how technologies are rapidly changing people-managed practices and making day-to-day operations seamless and safe.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest developments in airport operations, as well as, create solutions to drive your business and operational strategy forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Enhancing Operational Efficiency through the Implementation of Traffic Management Systems
- The Future of Passenger Flow Management
- Assessing the Passenger Flow, Improving Luggage Handling Procedures and Other Essential Operations
- Simulation-Based Analysis to Help Reduce Risks
- Self-Driving Machines and Robots as an Essential Part of Airport Environment
- Contactless Technologies: AI Role in Improving Passengers’ Experience While Reducing the Health Risks
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and Senior Level Executives having expertise in:
- Airside, Terminal and Landside Operations
- Airport Infrastructure
- Airport Management Systems
- Airport Security
- Digital Services/Solutions
- Design and Development
- Emerging Technologies
- Ground Operations
- Passenger Processes & Experience
- Airport Customer Service
- Support Facilities
- Transportation Planning