Join us and global executives as we return for our 2nd World Contract Management Summit in Berlin, Germany on November 26th and 27th. This edition will focus on the latest technological advances and improvements in contract management strategies while analyzing the business impact of the current crisis on contract lifecycles.
This hybrid event will bring together contract management experts from various industries to exchange knowledge on automating and connecting the entire contracting process from preparing to signing. Leading professionals from global brands will attend to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in contract management innovations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest contract administration solutions to drive your business forward. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Introducing the latest advances of digital contract management and evaluating the efficiency, cost, and performance
- Helping organizations respond to their most pressing contract management issues and priorities
- Building the roadmap for contract management's strategic and digital transformation
- Finding the right way to stay effective & overcome security issues
- Achieving next-gen contract management with advanced automation and data analytics
- Unleashing the potential of AI, ML and other trends of digital contract management
- Embedding blockchain technology for transparency and contract optimization
Who Should Attend:
The summit gathers Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers, and other Specialists dealing with:
- Contracts & Negotiations
- Contract Administration
- Supply Chain Management
- Sourcing & Contracts Management
- Contract Lifecycle
- Risk Management
- Strategic Partnership
- Contract Compliance & Governance
- Legal & Sales Contracts
- Contract Analysis
- Commercial Contracts
- Document & Commercial Management
- & Others!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LAST YEAR'S EVENT
EXPLORE OUR HYBRID EVENTS' EXPERIENCE
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities