Venue: Mövenpick Hotel Berlin
Join us and global executives as we return for our 2nd World Digital Banking Summit in Berlin, Germany on September 12th and 13th. This edition will emphasize the need for shifting gears in digital banking by exploring and revising the latest trends and their application in modern business activities. To better serve the next-generation users and to optimize the banking experience in a digital world, companies need to invest in new technologies and improve their infrastructure to match today’s client expectations.
This event will bring together banking, financial services, and FinTech professionals to discuss new advances in processes and technology to improve overall banking experience. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the trending topics such as mobile banking, AI payments, privacy, innovation and much more.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss new advances in processes and technology and to improve overall banking experience. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Impact of AI and ML on Banking Industry and Cognitive Banking Applications
- Finding balance in personalization and new digital business models
- Accelerating your digital transformation through a customer-centric lens
- How Open Banking and Data Sharing bring new relevance to APIs
- Complying with PSD2’s Regulatory Technical Standards
- Underlying the development of biometric technologies progresses
- Introducing voice-enabled gadgets to enhance contextual personalization
- Integrating Usage of Blockchain in Financial Transactions and Services
Who Should Attend
The summit gathers CEOs, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists with the following expertise:
- Digital & Mobile Banking
- Corporate & Mobile Payments
- Open Banking
- Digital Wallets
- Emerging Payments
- Digital Engagement & Experience
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Channels
- Customer-Centered Banking
- Digital Business
- API & Open Innovation
- Blockchain & DLT
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LAST YEAR'S EVENT
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities