About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 2nd World Digital Procurement Virtual Summit on March 3rd and 4th. This virtual edition will focus on the smart utilization of advanced technologies, the best transformation strategies of the digital procurement roadmap and practical insights on digitizing the human touch of your strategic sourcing planning.
This event will bring together procurement experts from various industries to discuss solutions to achieve a high-performing digital procurement vision. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in procurement innovations and how automating technologies are rapidly changing people-managed practices and ensuring business continuity.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and to discuss all of the latest technological advances in procurement to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Introducing the latest advances of digital procurement and evaluating the efficiency, cost and performance
- Helping the organization respond to its most pressing procurement issues and priorities
- Building the roadmap for procurement's strategic and digital transformation
- Achieving next-gen procurement with advanced automation and data analytics
- Unleashing the potential of RPA, AI, ML and other trends of digital procurement
- Embedding blockchain technology for transparency in sourcing and distribution channels
Who Should Attend:
The summit gathers Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists dealing with:
- Strategic Sourcing/ Source to Contract
- Transactional Procurement/ Procure to Pay
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Contract Management
- Supply Chain
- AI Technology & Machine Learning
- Big Data and Analytics
- Digital Strategy & Transformation
- Strategic Development