About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 2nd World ESG & Sustainability Reporting Summit in Berlin, Germany on June 13th and 14th. This edition will focus on the latest updates in sustainability reporting standards, disclosure requirements, materiality assessment, emerging technologies, data collection transparency, impact investing, stakeholder engagement and the latest regulatory changes driving the evolution of sustainable business operations.
The summit will bring together ESG, sustainability, governance, controlling, reporting, and compliance experts from various industries to discuss solutions to measure, collect and report ESG data effectively and meet regulatory requirements. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in the ESRS, CSRD and NFRD field.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss effective strategies and the latest technological advancements that can enhance transparency, enable effective ESG measurement, foster SDGs achievement and drive your business forward. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Understanding the Latest Updates in Sustainability Reporting Standards and How They Impact Organization’s Reporting Practices
- Gaining Insights into the Evolving Disclosure Requirements, Ensuring Compliance and Transparency in Sustainability Reporting
- Conducting an Effective Materiality Assessment to Prioritize and Report on the Most Significant ESG Issues
- How Emerging Technologies Can Enhance Data Collection, Analysis, and Reporting in Sustainability, Improving Accuracy and Efficiency
- Effective Practices for Engaging with Stakeholders in the Sustainability Reporting Process to Meet Expectations
- Discovering Strategies and Tools for Transparent and Accurate ESG Data Collection, Vital for Trustworthy Reporting
- Understanding the Intersection of Sustainability Reporting and Impact Investing, and How to Attract and Retain Investments
- Staying Updated on the Latest Trends in Sustainability Reporting, Including the Incorporation of ESG Factors into Business Operations and Reporting Practices
- Staying Informed about the Regulatory Changes Affecting Sustainability Reporting, Helping Organizations Adapt and Comply with Evolving Requirements
Who Should Attend:
The summit will gather Chief Ofﬁcers, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists dealing with:
- ESG & CSR
- Reporting Frameworks
- Sustainable Finance
- Social Impact Investing
- Strategic Impact
- Legal Outlook
- Compliance Assurance
- Risk Rating
- Investment Management
- Public Affairs
- Supply Chain and Due Diligence
- & Others!