About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 2nd World Intelligent Insurance Summit that will take place in Berlin, Germany on the 2nd – 3rd of November 2023. This edition will focus on the latest innovations and strategies for improving policy pricing, fraud detection, consumer engagement, claims, underwriting and more to push the insurance sector forward.
This hybrid event will bring together InsurTech specialists, brokers and researchers working in health, life, automotive, home, employee, product and various other insurance types to discuss the best strategies to create hyper-personalized policies, remain compliant when collecting large amounts of data, utilize smart contracts in claims automation and more. Leading professionals will be in attendance to share their insights and discuss the recent trends transforming the insurance industry.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry experts and discuss the latest insurance advancements and opportunities.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- AI to Optimize your Pricing Processes and Simplify your Workflow
- Triggering Smart Contracts and Claims Payments with Blockchain Technology
- Utilizing AI and Machine Learning Systems to Increase the Accuracy in Fraud Detection
- How Insurers are Using Telematic Technology to Improve the Customer Experience
- Opportunities for the Insurance Industry to Engage with the Metaverse and Web3-based Technologies
- Implementing Gamification into Your Insurance Software
- The Future of Insurance with LLMs
- Next-Gen Embedded Insurance Practices
- Insurance Policies that Have Added Voice Bots
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads, Senior Level Executives, Insurance Specialists, Brokers and Researchers from the following fields of expertise:
- Risk Management
- Policy Writing
- Insurance Actuary
- Insurance Technology
- Fraud Detection
- Health/Life/Automotive/Home/Employee/Device Insurance