About the summit
Artificial Intelligence advances are rapidly changing the shape of business in all industries: according to some estimates, enterprise spending on AI technology would rise from $8 billion in 2016 to $47 billion in 2020 (IDC).
We are pleased to gather the top global executives in the industry to discuss this and more at the 2nd World Legal AI Summit that will take place on June 13th and 14th in Berlin, Germany.
It is clear that AI will have a disruptive impact on the legal sector: companies will continue to actively implement AI to improve margins and add value to their business while law firms will be putting AI systems to use in order to stay competitive. The World Legal AI Summit will gather artificial intelligence and legal technology experts to understand opportunities and challenges associated with the business strategy of AI implementation in the legal sector.
Register Now or Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Different tranches of AI technologies and their successful application for the legal sector
- Artificial Intelligence as a tool for commercial success
- Analysis of methods that allow to fully realize the potential of AI seeing it as an opportunity rather than a threat
- Collaborative AI: how to implement effective engagement methods between technology and legal teams in order to bring value
- Assessing the Level of Capital Investment required to implement AI and extract the highest ROI
- AI implications: from client relations and staffing to company structure and business model changes
- How-to: assessing which technology is the best fit for your business and taking the first steps to implement it successfully
Who Should Attend:
World Legal AI summit gathers senior decision makers with the following job titles:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Knowledge Officer
- Legal Technologist
- Head of Change Management
- General Counsel
- Senior Counsel
- Chief Technology Officer
- Head of IT/IT Director
- Head of Transformation
- Head of Process Excellence