Join us and global executives as we return for our 2nd World Legal Design & Innovation Summit in Berlin, Germany on December 8th and 9th. This edition will focus on proactive legal design thinking, legal technologies & innovation, contract visualization techniques and user-centered solutions to transform the legal industry and provide a customer-centered experience while following ethical standards.
This hybrid event will bring together legal design experts from corporate legal departments, law ﬁrms, courts and design agencies to explore solutions for achieving a high-performing legal system. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their practical case studies and discuss the latest trends and legal innovations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest technologies surrounding legal services and create solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Sharing the best practices of legal design implementation
- Evaluating the most efficient strategies for orienting legal products and services toward underlying human needs
- Exploring the latest standards to describe legal issues and avoid the incorrect legal procedure
- Improving the language access quality in legal help with the aid of legal design
- Innovating big or small: evaluating AI and alternatives
- Setting up a design mindset across the organization
- Moving away from single-function application towards complete user-centricity in the legal function
- Hands-on practical experiences and methodologies to enable the acceleration of innovation and launch successful digital solutions
Who Should Attend
Senior-level executives from corporate legal departments, law ﬁrms, courts, legal design agencies and more dealing with:
- Legal Design
- Legal Innovation
- Legal Operations
- Legal Tech
- Legal Transformation
- Contract Administration
- Change Management
- Technology Strategy
- Client Solutions
- & Others!
Take a Look at Our 4th World Legal AI Summit
Explore Our Hybrid Events' Experience
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities