About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 2nd World Legal Operations Summit in Berlin, Germany on April 7th and 8th. This edition will focus on building an efficient legal operations team, running the legal department like a business, leveraging advanced technologies to manage workloads and drive value through change.
This hybrid event will bring together legal professionals from global brands to discuss solutions to achieve a high-performing legal operations department. Key business stakeholders and experts will be in attendance to explore the importance of legal department optimization by mastering the legal operations function.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest technologies supporting legal operations' development and create solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Evaluating the latest strategies of running Legal Operations Function while monitoring the efficiency, cost and performance
- Identifying opportunities inside of the legal department for increasing efficiency and productivity
- The best practices of implementing legal technologies to ensure that your legal department is fulfilling your enterprises’ needs
- Finding the right balance of managing software and hardware factors
- Purchasing the latest Legal Tech or adapting existing solutions to meet new problems?
- Building efficient ecosystem for legal success
Who Should Attend:
Senior decision makers with the following job titles:
- Chief Legal Operations Officer
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Chief of Staff
- Director of Legal Operations
- Head of Operations
- Head of Legal Operations
- Head of Risk Management
- Head of Transformation
- Head of Change Management
- General Counsel
- Senior Counsel
- Managing Counsel