Venue: Eurostars Berlin Hotel
Join us and global executives as we return for our 2nd World Plastics Innovation Summit in Berlin, Germany on the 23rd – 24th of November 2023. This edition will focus on improving the use of bioplastics, circular economy of packaging, upcycled/recycled products and other processes to reduce plastic waste and transform how various industries use this traditional material to reach their sustainability targets while improving product design and meeting modern consumer demands.
This exclusive hybrid event will bring together plastic processors, material scientists, eco-friendly advocates, brand owners, engineers, product developers and other experts to discuss current market trends and the latest regulations impacting the industry. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their insights and expertise on the future of plastic.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss real world applications transforming the many ways we use plastic to push your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
This event will focus on key topics such as:
- Making Bioplastics More Reliable and Eco-Friendly
- Analysing the Impact of Banning Single-Use Plastic
- How Circular Economy will Change Industrial Goods Packaging
- Upcycling Recycled Plastic to Create New Products of Higher Value
- Finding the Balance in the Packaging Industry Between Sustainability, Convenience and Safety
- Innovative Plastic Recycling Techniques
- Reinforced Plastics and Bioplastics as a Reliable Substitute for Metals
Who should attend:
This summit will gather together Directors, Heads, CEOs, Managers, Scientists, Professors, Leads and Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Plastics and Advanced Materials
- Plastic Recycling and Reuse
- Plastics Compounding and Processing Technology
- Injection Molding
- Bio-based Materials
- Quality Management
- Manufacturing and Product Development
- Plastic Extrusion
- Machinery and Machine Tools
- Packaging and Sustainability
- & Others
Take A Look At Our Previous Event
Explore Our Hybrid Events’ Experience
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities