About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 2nd World Software Testing & QA Summit in Berlin, Germany on October 26th and 27th. This edition will focus on the latest innovations in software testing and quality assurance, exploring new technological advancements in intelligent automation, codeless testing, quality engineering, security testing and more.
This hybrid event will bring together top-level executives and technical experts to discuss the best new solutions and practices that transform the landscape of software testing and quality assurance in various industries.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network, share knowledge, explore practical case studies and engage in conversations on the latest trends in improved QA and software testing practices to drive your business processes forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Improving Business Processes with Test Management Tools
- Exploring the Potential of No-Code Testing
- Achieving Continuous Improvement with Agile Testing
- Implementing New Technologies for Improved Quality Assurance
- Ensuring the Best Results by Combining Manual and Automated Testing
- Maintaining Good Security Level - Specifics of Security Testing
- The Best Strategies for Organizing the Testing Process
- Finding Solutions for Challenges of Blockchain and Microservices Testing
- Exploring the Interrelationship Between Manual and Automated Testing
Who Should Attend
This summit will gather together CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Heads, Managers, Directors, Technical Experts, Researchers, Engineers, and Senior Level Executives having expertise in:
- Software Testing & Development
- Quality Assurance & Engineering
- Applications Development
- Emerging Technologies
- IT Operations
- User Experience Design
- Digital Strategy
- Solution Architecture
- Cyber Security
- Release Management
- DevOps development
- Intelligent Automation