Join us and global executives as we return for our 2nd World Voice Innovation Webinar on June 4-5, 2020. This edition will focus on technical advances, current trends and challenges of voice as the major and most natural interface of communication between humans and machines.
This event will bring together voice experts from various industries to discuss solutions to achieve a high performing voice implementation. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in voice innovations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to interact with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest technologies in conversational interfaces while creating solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Introducing the latest advances of voice technologies and the potential challenges of their implementation
- Unleashing the potential of voice as the best conversational channel
- Exploring the adaptation techniques of communication with different generations of costumers
- Balancing between personalized customer experience and the violation of rights
- Using voice as the latest advancement in biometrics
- Overcoming challenges of context adaptation and emotion recognition
- Why invest: evaluating voice bot efficiency cost and performance
- Identifying key tasks and processes to be automated through voice bot
Who Should Attend:
Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers, Product Owners and other Specialists from across various industries with the following expertise:
- Applied/Artificial Intelligence
- IT or ICT Enablement
- Communications & Social Media
- Customer Services & Experience
- Data & AI Technology
- AI & Software Engineering
- Digital Media Products
- Digital Strategy & Product Transformation
- Machine Learning
- Strategic Development
- Process Improvement & Excellence
- Digital Marketing
- & Others!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LAST YEAR'S SUMMIT
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities