Venue: Crowne Plaza Berlin - Potsdamer Platz
We are pleased to announce the launch of the 3rd Advanced Materials in Construction Summit that will take place on May 23rd and 24th in Berlin, Germany. The industry of construction materials is challenged by the demand for stronger, more durable, lighter and environmentally-friendly materials which help to achieve the objectives of sustainable construction. Intelligent materials adaptable to environmental changes that participate in energy-harvesting and energy-generating allow to implement the most ambitious architectural projects, protect the environment and improve the livelihood of people.
Learn about current developments and future trends in advanced construction materials, get ample opportunities for knowledge sharing and discussion with the leading players in the industry, and take advantage of great networking opportunities.
Register Now or Request Your Free Brochure For More Information!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Traditional construction materials with new properties
- Self-sensing and self-healing materials
- Utilization of composite/nanomaterials in construction
- Construction materials with programmable properties
- Bio-perceptive building envelopes
- Innovative materials for aggressive environment
- Cutting-edge insulation materials
- 3D printing in production of construction materials
- Environmentally-friendly materials
Who Should Attend
The Summit will gather together CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads, Senior Level Executives and Researchers from the following fields of expertise:
- Building and construction
- Material science
- Design and architecture
- Construction Engineering
- Glass and ceramics
- Façade solutions
- Insulation materials
Crowne Plaza Berlin - Potsdamer Platz
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities