Venue: Hotel KINGS COURT Prague
Join us and global executives as we return for our 3rd Annual Airport Operations Summit in Prague, Czech Republic on April 20th and 21st. The new edition will focus on the latest airport operations advancements, the adoption of new technologies, data-driven approach to improving passenger experiences, queue management and passenger flow strategies, sustainability and master planning development, airfield management and many other important topics and trends that shape today’s airport operations landscape.
This hybrid event will bring together top-level executives and experts from the airport and aviation industry to participate in an open industry dialogue on new advances in processes and technology to improve overall airport experiences. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to exchange knowledge on airport digitalization and automation and discover, how innovations are rapidly changing day-to-day operations and creating new perspectives for the airport industry.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest developments in airport operations and development, as well as create solutions to drive your operational strategy forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Enhancing Operational Efficiency through the Implementation of Technologies
- The Future of Passenger Flow Management
- Mitigating Risks and Predicting Disruptions by Using Cognitive Automation
- Using Data Analytics to Improve Decision Making Processes
- Developing Environmental Strategies to and Introducing Eco Friendly Travel
- Improving Ramp Safety with AI-driven Solutions
- Contactless Technologies: AI Role in Improving Passengers’ Experience
Who should attend
This summit will gather together CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and Senior Level Executives having expertise in:
- Airside, Terminal and Landside Operations
- Airport Infrastructure
- Airport Management Systems
- Airport Security
- Labour Management
- Digital Services/Solutions
- Flow Management
- Design and Development
- Ground Handling & Ramp Safety
- Emerging Technologies
- Passenger Processes & Experience
- Airport Customer Service
- Support Facilities
- Transportation Planning
- Surface Access & Connectivity
- Master Planning
- Terminal & Airside
- & Others!
Take a Look at Our Previous Event
Explore Our Hybrid Events’ Experience
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities