Venue: Steigenberger Hotel Am Kanzleramt
Join us and global executives as we return for our 3rd Annual HR Innovations Summit which will take place on December 7th - 9th in Berlin, Germany. This edition will focus on the latest strategies and technological advancements that drive HR innovation and digitalization.
This hybrid event will bring together HR experts, Training, Recruitment, Onboarding, Diversity and Inclusion specialists, technology solution providers and other industry professionals to share their knowledge and expertise on the future trends in HR, AI and Machine Learning adoption, cloud technologies, smart analytics, hybrid workplace tools and day-to-day process automation techniques to improve company performance in the digital age.
This is an invaluable 3-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest trends and developments in HR, as well as create solutions to drive your business and HR strategy forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Skills of Tomorrow Driving Automation Change
- Reinventing Onboarding Process with Automation Techniques
- Explore how AI and Machine Learning can Transform Your HR function
- Adapting the Constant Change with Antifragile Attitude
- Improving Company's Performance with Cloud Hosted HR Applications
- Sustainable HR Transformation
- Reducing Talent Attrition with Flexible Work Model and Other Approaches
Who Should Attend
- Process Automation
- HR Intelligent Automation
- HR Operations
- HR Transformation and Strategy
- Employee Engagement, Onboarding
- Recruitment Automation
- People Development & Analytics
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Talent management, Acquisition & Recruitment
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Leadership
- & others!
Take a look at our previous events
Explore Our Hybrid Events' Experience
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities