About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 3rd Annual Legal Operations Summit in Berlin, Germany on April 20th and 21st. This edition will focus on maturing the legal operations function, automating processes and streamlining workflows, finding effective ways to control costs and driving an innovation culture.
This hybrid event will bring together key business stakeholders and legal experts to exchange knowledge on road-mapping operations, organizational design, service delivery, business value, integrated solutions, data analytics, DE&I initiatives and much more.
Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in legal operations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest technologies surrounding legal operations development and create solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Sharing the best practices of running the legal operations department
- Evaluating the most efﬁcient strategies for automating processes and streamlining workflows
- Exploring the latest technological tools and their applications for the legal operations department
- Improving privacy and data protection with the right data-classification tools
- Innovating big or small: Evaluating AI and alternatives
- Changing the structure of legal operations through a focus on value and efficiency
- Leading legal ops priority: Diversity and inclusion in law firms
- Hands-on practices to enable innovation in the legal operations department
Who Should Attend:
Senior decision-makers with the following job titles:
- Chief Legal Operations Ofﬁcer
- Chief Administrative Ofﬁcer
- Chief of Staff
- Director of Legal Operations
- Head of Operations
- Head of Legal Operations
- Head of Risk Management
- Head of Transformation
- Head of Change Management
- General Counsel
- Senior Counsel
- Managing Counsel