Artificial intelligence, privacy by design, cross-border data transfers and data localization are just a few of the hot topics in privacy and data protection right now.
Join our exclusive panel of speakers at the third annual Privacy & Data Protection summit. After the success of the first two, we will be heading back to sunny Barcelona on November 14th and 15th.
This summit will delve into the challenges GDPR has presented as well as discuss strategies for rebranding privacy compliance within your organization. The event will serve as a platform for data protection professionals to discuss data breaches and effective ways to deal with them. The purpose of the conference is also to create a perfect atmosphere conducive for active engagement and networking!
Register Now or Request Your Free Brochure For More Information!
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Adapting your Customer Acquisition Strategy Post GDPR
- Data Protection by Design and by Default
- Best Ways of Performing PIAs and Data Mapping
- Using Machine Learning and Al to Pre-empt Cyber Threats
- Managing Data Subjects’ Consent Meeting the Regulators’ Requirements
- Towards a Culture of Compliance: Driving Organizational Change and Data Protection Awareness
- E-Privacy Regulation
- Technology Capabilities Required for GDPR Compliance Scenarios
- European AI Strategies, Investing in Data, Skills, R&D, and Amending the GDPR
- Is Cloud Computing Your Next Big Compliance Risk?
- Technology Failure and Consequences for Organizations
- Looking Ahead: Reviewing and Upgrading your Current Privacy Policies to Continue your GDPR Journey
Who Should Attend
- CEOs/General Managers/VPs
- Data Protection Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- Privacy Protection Solicitors
- Data Privacy Associates
- Privacy & Data Protection VPs/Directors/Heads/ Managers
- Strategic Liaison Leaders
- Legal Counsel & Advisors
- Security & Privacy Officers
- Systems Engineering VPs/Directors/Heads
- Privacy Engineers
- Presidents/VPs/Directors of Legal Affairs
- Data Governance Experts
- Ethics and Compliance Advisers
- Consultants & Analysts
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PAST EDITION
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities