Join us and global executives as we return for our 3rd Annual Privacy and Data Protection Summit in Barcelona, Spain on November 14th and 15th. This edition will focus on the challenges GDPR has presented as well as discuss strategies for rebranding privacy compliance within your organization.
This event will bring together privacy professionals, compliance officers, and other industry experts to discuss solutions for data breaches and compliance risks. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in privacy and data protection.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest regulations to adapt your customer acquisition strategies and drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Adapting your Customer Acquisition Strategy Post GDPR
- Data Protection by Design and by Default
- Best Ways of Performing PIAs and Data Mapping
- Using Machine Learning and Al to Pre-empt Cyber Threats
- Managing Data Subjects’ Consent Meeting the Regulators’ Requirements
- Towards a Culture of Compliance: Driving Organizational Change and Data Protection Awareness
- E-Privacy Regulation
- Technology Capabilities Required for GDPR Compliance Scenarios
- European AI Strategies, Investing in Data, Skills, R&D, and Amending the GDPR
- Is Cloud Computing Your Next Big Compliance Risk?
- Technology Failure and Consequences for Organizations
- Looking Ahead: Reviewing and Upgrading your Current Privacy Policies to Continue your GDPR Journey
Who Should Attend
- Data Protection Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- Privacy Protection Solicitors
- Data Privacy Associates
- Privacy & Data Protection VPs/Directors/Heads/ Managers
- Strategic Liaison Leaders
- Legal Counsel & Advisors
- Security & Privacy Officers
- Systems Engineering VPs/Directors/Heads
- Privacy Engineers
- Presidents/VPs/Directors of Legal Affairs
- Data Governance Experts
- Ethics and Compliance Advisers
- Consultants & Analysts
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PAST EDITION
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities