Venue: INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL BERLIN
Ticketing professionals are constantly challenged to achieve a higher ROI by developing successful new sales techniques and pricing strategies while striving to minimize operational costs and maintain great user experience.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our 3rd Annual Ticketing Innovations summit, which will take place in Berlin, Germany on May 16th and 17th.
We will get together with the entire public & private transport community to discuss the future of smart ticketing, passenger information & the latest ticketing technologies. Exchange knowledge and informative insights with leading experts and discuss current challenges and dynamics of the transport ticketing field. The main objective of the summit is to gather ticketing professionals in a great atmosphere for networking and knowledge sharing.
Register Now or Request Your Free Brochure For More Information!
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key topics addressed:
- Learning from the best practices in smart ticketing systems
- Complying with consumer & data protection regulations
- Preventing fraud and improving brand
- Learning best practices to protect your revenue
- Building the business case for mobile ticketing
- Understanding ticketing from customer’s perspective
Who should attend:
- Managing Directors
- Passenger transport executives
- Product development directors
- Directors/VPs/heads of ticketing & fare collection
- Directors/Head of operations
- Chief/senior advisors
- Directors/heads of smart and integrated ticketing
- Chief customer officer
- Customer experience director/manager
- Marketing directors/managers
- Business development directors/managers
- Head of passenger services
- R&D directors/manager
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR 2ND ANNUAL TICKETING INNOVATIONS SUMMIT
INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL BERLIN
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities