With new technology coming to life daily it’s easy to get caught up in the artificial intelligence and robotics of it all but there is an opportunity for a competitive advantage through Human-Centered Design.
Join us and top executives in the industry at the 3rd Design Thinking Summit that will take place on October 24th and 25th in Berlin, Germany.
The third edition will emphasize the need for shifting gears in Design Thinking by exploring and revising the latest trends, their application in modern business activities and mechanisms for Design Thinking adaptation into your current strategy. To better serve the next-generation of users in a digital world, companies need to reshape their current Design Thinking approaches and improve their tools and methods to match today’s client expectations.
Register Now or Request Your Free Brochure!
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Applying Design Thinking to Various Departments of Your Organization to Reboost your Strategy
- How to Allocate and Distribute the Budget for Design Thinking Implementation
- How to turn Complex problems to simple solutions with the updates in Design Thinking
- Shifting from customer-centricity to unexpected team collaborations
- Measuring the influence of Digitalization on Human-Centered approach in Design Thinking
- How to Solve the Problems your Customers does not know they are facing with yet
- How to deliver Design Thinking on Scale to SMEs and Large Corporations
Who Should Attend
CEOs, CIOs, CDOs, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and Senior Level Executives having expertise in:
- Innovation & Design
- Human Centered Design
- Customer Experience
- Service Design & Delivery
- Human Factors Engineering
- Product/Service Innovation
- Technology & Digital Strategy
- Business Transformation
- Strategic Development
- & Others!
TAKE A LOOK AT LAST YEAR'S EVENT