Venue: Crowne Plaza Berlin City Centre
Join us and global executives as we return for our 3rd Design Thinking Summit in Berlin, Germany on October 24th and 25th. This edition will emphasize the need for shifting gears in Design Thinking by exploring and revising the latest trends, their application in modern business activities and mechanisms for Design Thinking adaptation into your current strategy. To better serve the next generation of users in a digital world, companies need to reshape their current Design Thinking approaches and to improve their tools and methods to match today’s client expectations.
This event will bring together professionals from various industries to reshape their current Design Thinking approaches and to improve their tools and methods in upgrading goods and services. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in Design Thinking innovations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest design tools to accelerate human-center approach and to create solutions to drive your business forward. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Applying Design Thinking to Various Departments of Your Organization to Reboost your Strategy
- How to Allocate and Distribute the Budget for Design Thinking Implementation
- How to turn Complex problems to simple solutions with the updates in Design Thinking
- Shifting from customer-centricity to unexpected team collaborations
- Measuring the influence of Digitalization on Human-Centered approach in Design Thinking
- How to Solve the Problems your Customers does not know they are facing with yet
- How to deliver Design Thinking on Scale to SMEs and Large Corporations
Who Should Attend
CEOs, CIOs, CDOs, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Innovation & Design
- Human Centered Design
- Customer Experience
- Service Design & Delivery
- Human Factors Engineering
- Product/Service Innovation
- Technology & Digital Strategy
- Business Transformation
- Strategic Development
- & Others!
TAKE A LOOK AT LAST YEAR'S EVENT
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities