About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 3rd Global Smart Water Summit in Barcelona, Spain on the 5th and 6th of May 2022. This edition will focus on water technology, utility innovation, wastewater and the circular economy, desalination, water reuse and much more to shape the future of the water sector and drive business-changing opportunities.
This hybrid event will bring together expert water ministers, engineers and technologists from global brands to discuss solutions to achieve water conservation efforts across the globe. Key business stakeholders and experts will be in attendance to explore the importance of digital water optimization and find ways to deal with aging infrastructure and inadequate investments, as well as, the changing climate.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest technologies supporting water and wastewater development and create solutions for smarter, more efficient, water use.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- The Latest Sensor Technology to Monitor the Usage and Flow of Water in Utility Systems
- Excelling the Technologies Adopted during the Pandemic and Beyond
- Decentralized Wastewater Treatment and Water Recycling
- Reusing Wastewater to Support a Circular Economy
- Combining AI, IoT, 5G and More To Create Water Management Systems of the Future
- Innovations Driving Water Away from Pollutants Instead of Removing Them
Who Should Attend:
- This summit will gather together C Level Executives dealing with:
- Water Treatment
- Water Resources Management and Recycling
- Industrial Water Management
- Water Conservations and Sustainable Water Management
- Municipal Water & Wastewater Utilities
- Sustainable Water Treatment Solutions
- Civil Engineering
- & Others!