Join us and global executives as we return for our 3rd Service Design Summit in Berlin, Germany on May 20th and 21st. This hybrid edition will delve into current service design transformation, as well as, the main challenges and opportunities of new service creation to increase customers’ satisfaction and business resilience in the times of modern crisis.
This event will bring together senior customer service executives and design professionals to discuss the demand for next-generation customer service and solutions to achieve functional and accessible services. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and insights on the latest trends in service design.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and explore all of the latest design tools surrounding service development, while creating solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Key Practical Learning Points
- How to react quickly to a rapidly changing world while getting the basics right despite the pressure
- Demonstrating how digital products communicate the brand value to the customers and stimulating ideas on how to improve it
- Creating a blended strategy which is flexible and accommodates offline consumers to avoid disconnection and alienation
- Providing a platform for purposeful brand distinction by designing services for customers’ emotional needs
- Best practical tools for designing in a time of a new normal
Who Should Attend
This summit will gather together CDOs, CIOs, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers, Leads, and Senior Level Executives having expertise in:
- Customer Experience
- Human-Centered Design
- Design Research
- Customer Engagement
- Process Improvement
- Digital Transformation
- Technology & Digital Strategy
- Stakeholder Management
- Customer-focused Innovation
- Business Model Innovation
- Complex Ecosystems
- Service Delivery
- Business Systems
- Design Methodologies
- & Others!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PAST EVENT
EXPLORE OUR HYBRID EVENTS' EXPERIENCE
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities