Join us and global executives as we return for our 3rd World Chatbots Summit in Berlin, Germany on February 4th and 5th. This edition will focus on implementing the best NLP optimization tools, customizing conversations to individuals, selecting essential metrics to measure bot success and minimizing chatbot security and privacy risks.
This hybrid event will bring together chatbot experts from various industries to discuss solutions to achieve a high performing chatbot ecosystem. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in chatbot innovations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders, to discuss all of the latest AI technologies surrounding chatbot development and to create solutions to drive your business forward. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Key Practical Learning Points
- Current and future trends of chatbots as the major interface of communication between companies and clients
- Developing sustainable and commercially viable chatbot projects
- Integrating and positioning chatbots as a strong pillar of your digital marketing strategy
- Improving bot intelligence and productivity vastly with cognitive capabilities
- Humanizing AI to deliver operational excellence for greater business return
- Enabling sales and marketing teams to better respond to their customers
- Evaluating your chatbot ’s performance and ROI with essential metrics and KPIs
Who Should Attend
Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists from across the following industries: Retail, IT, e-commerce and online services, banking & finance, transportation, tourism, healthcare, leisure, food & beverage, etc. with the following expertise:
- NLP/ NLU
- Applied/Artificial Intelligence
- IT Enablement
- Communications & Social Media
- Customer/Consumer Services & Experience
- Data & AI Technology
- Digital Media Products
- Digital Strategy & Transformation
- Innovations & Product Transformation
- Machine Learning
- Product Management
- Software Engineering
- Strategic Development
- Performance & Improvement
- & Others!
TAKE A LOOK AT LAST YEAR'S EVENT