Join us and global executives as we return for our 3rd Annual World Contract Management Summit in Berlin, Germany on September 23rd and 24th. This edition will focus on the best contract management strategies and techniques ensuring business continuity, improving the contract governance and reducing all associated risks.
This hybrid event will bring together contract professionals to find the ideal combination of emerging technologies by evaluating all factors that are driving and restraining the demand for contract management automation. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their expertise and discuss the latest trends in CLM innovations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest contract management technologies ensuring legal, procurement and commercial teams’ development and create solutions to drive your business forward. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Evaluating the latest advances of digital contract management while monitoring the efficiency, cost and performance
- The best practices of implementing CLM techniques to ensure that your contract management system is fulfilling your enterprises’ needs
- Moving from paper-based to fully digital contracts while monitoring the local and global regulations
- Single function or fully digital: finding a sufficient strategy for your contract management system
- How does the future of contract management look like? Implementing Design Thinking and Visualization to shape the future of contracts
Who Should Attend
The summit gathers Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists dealing with:
- Contract & Negotiations
- Contract Administration
- Supply Chain Management
- Sourcing & Contracts Management
- Contract Lifecycle
- Risk Management
- Strategic Partnership
- Contract Compliance & Governance
- Legal & Sales Contracts
- Contract Analysis
- Commercial Contracts
- Document & Commercial Management
- & Others!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PAST EDITION
EXPLORE OUR HYBRID EVENTS’ EXPERIENCE
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities