About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 3rd World Digital Procurement Summit in Berlin, Germany on March 2nd and 3rd. This edition will focus on accelerating procurement processes, adopting emerging technologies, finding the right talent, overcoming the barriers to progress and embarking on a journey of transformation.
This hybrid event will bring together procurement experts from various industries to exchange knowledge on unlocking the value of digital tools, increasing supplier transparency, encouraging green procurement practices, exceeding traditional supply chain cost savings and much more. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in digital procurement.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest advances in cognitive technologies to improve procurement processes and create solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Exploring the latest advances in data and cognitive technologies to gain greater insights and improve procurement processes
- Overhauling the procurement ecosystem with new technologies and strategies to drive business value
- Sharing the best practices of monitoring and managing a range of risks to hedge against future disruptions
- Developing capabilities and skillset required for the digital transformation of procurement
- Defining ESG metrics of the procurement strategy to ensure business continuity
- Adding value: Aligning with the commercialpriorities of business to drive innovation and revenue growth
Who Should Attend:
This summit gathers Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists dealing with:
- Strategic Sourcing/ Source to Contract
- Transactional Procurement/ Procure to Pay
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Contract Management
- Supply Chain
- AI Technology & Machine Learning
- Big Data and Analytics
- Digital Strategy & Transformation
- Strategic Development
- Process Improvement & Excellence
- & Others!