Join us and global executives as we return for our 3rd World Legal AI Summit in Berlin, Germany on June 4th and 5th. This edition will focus on the near future AI advancements and their effect on the legal industry.
The event will bring together artificial intelligence and legal technology top experts to understand opportunities and challenges associated with the business strategy of AI implementation. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest technologies within the legal sector.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the future landscape of legal technology.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Key themes for this year’s summit include:
- How AI and Machine Learning are transforming law firms and the legal sector
- Managing the Data Overload with AI: from due diligence to eDiscovery and document review
- The future landscape of legal technology: autonomous operation without the need for human guidance to become widespread
- Collaborative AI: how to implement effective engagement methods between technology and legal teams in order to bring value
- AI algorithms’ unprecedented ability to extract information from documents as an opportunity to plot trends and predict future outcomes
- Focusing on enhancement, not a replacement: Using AI to enhance lawyer’s natural abilities, yet keeping the human judgment and experience as a pivotal component of the platform
Who should attend:
World Legal AI summit gathers senior decision makers with the following job titles:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Knowledge Officer
- Chief Data Officer
- Legal Technologist
- Head of Change Management
- General Counsel
- Senior Counsel
- Head of IT/IT Director
- Head of Transformation
- Head of Process Excellence
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LAST YEAR'S EVENT
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities