About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 3rd Annual World Legal AI Summit on October 8th and 9th. This edition will focus on the near future AI advancements and their effect on the legal industry.
This event will bring together artificial intelligence and legal technology experts to understand the opportunities and challenges associated with the business strategy of AI implementation. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest technologies within the legal sector.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the future landscape of legal technology.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key themes for this year’s summit include:
- How AI and Machine Learning are transforming law firms and the legal sector
- Managing the Data Overload with AI: from due diligence to eDiscovery and document review
- The future landscape of legal technology: autonomous operation without the need for human guidance to become widespread
- Collaborative AI: how to implement effective engagement methods between technology and legal teams in order to bring value
- AI algorithms’ unprecedented ability to extract information from documents as an opportunity to plot trends and predict future outcomes
- Focusing on enhancement, not a replacement: Using AI to enhance lawyer’s natural abilities, yet keeping the human judgment and experience as a pivotal component of the platform
Who Should Attend:
World Legal AI summit gathers senior decision makers with the following job titles:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Knowledge Officer
- Chief Data Officer
- Legal Technologist
- Head of Change Management
- General Counsel
- Senior Counsel
- Head of IT/IT Director
- Head of Transformation
- Head of Process Excellence