About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 3rd Annual World RPA & AI Summit in Berlin, Germany on October 15th - 16th. This edition will focus on evolving trends around RPA & AI technologies, global implementation of intelligent automation in various industries, as well as, best practices and challenging examples.
This event will bring together business leaders, technical experts, key stakeholders, and other industry experts to discuss solutions for developing and adjusting a global RPA roadmap. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in RPA and AI innovations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss strategies like introducing automation and cognitive technologies to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Introducing automation and cognitive technologies to your business
- Maintaining RPA and AI overtime
- RPA and AI implementation: main stumbling blocks
- Concrete Examples of RPA and AI working together
- Leveraging Intelligent Automation to tackle issues of compliance and big data
- Cognitive technologies paired with RPA
- Automation vs. outsourcing: inevitable replacement
- Improving Customer Experience with RPA and AI
- Best practices and challenging examples: global implementation of intelligent automation in various industries
Who Should Attend:
The summit gathers business leaders, technical experts and key stakeholders in areas such as:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Digital Transformation
- Process Improvement
- Process Excellence
- AI and Machine Learning
- Innovation & Digitization
- Shared Services
- IT or ICT Enablement
- Big Data
- Customer Services
- Enterprise Architecture
- Lean Management
- Operations Transformation
- Business Process Management & Outsourcing