About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 4th Advanced Materials in Construction Summit in Berlin, Germany on November 18th and 19th, 2021. This hybrid edition will focus on the latest innovations in building materials, green solutions and utilizing next-gen CAMS to extend the “natural” life of a structure while creating more environmentally friendly buildings and reducing material waste.
This event will bring building and construction, material science and design and architecture experts to review the latest technology and strategies creating buildings of the future. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest solutions they use to add real business value to their organizations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry experts and explore the best practices of using next-generation materials in the construction sector.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Developing 3D Printed Material with Sufficient Load-bearing Capacity
- Recycling Products to Create More Environmentally-friendly,
Longer Lasting Roofs
- ICF Buildings are More Energy Efficient and Resistant to Fire, Moisture and More
- Reclaim Control of Your Project Materials and Inventory
through a Site Materials Management System
- Eliminating the Impracticality of Using Glass as your Primary Building Material
- Utilizing CAMs to Extend the "Natural" Life of a Structure and Reduce Material Waste
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads, Senior Level Executives and Researchers from the following fields of expertise:
- Building and Construction
- Material Science
- Design and Architecture
- Construction Engineering
- Glass and Ceramics
- Façade Solutions