About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 4th World Airport Operations Summit in Berlin, Germany on May 16th – 17th. This edition will focus on the latest airport operations advancements, cutting-edge technologies, autonomous systems, advanced data analytics, virtual queuing, seamless biometric check-in, digital twins, re-imagining CX and best practices for smooth airport operations.
The summit will bring together top-level executives and experts from the airport and aviation industry to discuss solutions for optimizing passenger flow management, mitigating risks, harnessing data and future-proofing airport operations. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their expertise and discuss the latest trends in tech-driven smart airports.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest innovations fostering seamless airport experiences.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- How Biometric Boarding Changes the Passenger Experience
- The Future of Passenger Flow Management
- Mitigating Risks and Predicting Disruptions by Using Cognitive Automation
- Overcoming Staff Shortages and Rethinking the Skills of the Future
- How AI and Automation Improve Ground Handling Workflows
- Harnessing Data to Make Concise Decisions for Total Airport Management (TAM)
- Contactless Technologies: AI’s Role in Improving Passengers’ Experience
- Data-Driven Approach to Understanding and Improving Passenger Experience
- Tech-Driven Smart Airports: Cutting-edge Advancements in AI and IoT
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and senior-level executives having expertise in:
- Airside, Terminal and Landside Operations
- Airport Infrastructure
- Labour Management
- Airport Management Systems
- Airport Security
- Flow Management
- Design & Development
- Ground Handling
- Passenger Processes & Experience
- Surface Access & Connectivity
- Master Planning
- Terminal & Airside