Join us and global executives as we return for our 4th Annual Digital Construction Summit on April 15th and 16th, 2021. This virtual edition will focus on the technological advancements in the construction industry by taking a closer look at the latest innovations being adopted in the sector, the competitive advantage they can bring to your business and the role they play in complex construction projects.
This virtual summit will bring together experts in the fields of VDC/BIM, AR/VR, Big Data & Advanced Analytics, Digital Twins, construction IoT, virtual project delivery and construction management. Leading professionals will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in the construction industry.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry experts and discuss the latest construction advancements and possibilities.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
This event will focus on key topics such as:
- Implementing VDC Solutions
- Virtually Visualizing Construction Designs
- The Construction Industry Post COVID-19
- Simulation Applications and Technology
- Construction Scheduling Software Benefits
- BIM Impacts on Construction Projects
- Digital Twins: Conduct Tests, Gain Insight or Record Experiences without Impacting the Built Object
Who should attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, CDOs, CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads and other Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- VDC/BIM Practices
- AR/VR Emerging Technologies
- Big Data & Advanced Analytics
- Computational Design - Digital Twin
- Construction Management
- IoT in Construction
- ICT Planning & Development
- Construction Software Solutions
- Integration & Testing
- Virtual Project Delivery - Simulation Technology
- and Others!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LAST YEAR'S EVENT
EXPLORE OUR VIRTUAL EVENTS' EXPERIENCE
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities