Join us and global executives as we return for our 4th Annual Tunnel Design & Construction Virtual Summit on the 17th and 18th of March 2022. This virtual edition will focus on the latest innovations transforming the way tunnels are designed and constructed while exploring the latest trends in TBM operations, geotechnic engineering, structural design, safety analysis and more.
This event will bring together industry experts specializing in underground construction, feasibility studies, tunnel functions and more. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest solutions they are using to overcome challenges.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with leading professionals and explore the best practices for using next-generation technologies in tunnel design and construction.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
This event will focus on key topics such as:
- Innovations in Tunnelling Technology
- Management Techniques for Complex Tunnel Projects
- Optimizing TBM Performance and Minimizing Risks
- Navigating the Fire Protection and Safety Landscape of Rail Networks
- Future Solutions for Instrumentation and Monitoring
- The Transformation of Tunnels for Traditional Use to New Functions
- The Comparison of Delivery Methods to Find the Best Solution for Your Business
Who should attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads, Senior Level Executives and Researchers from the following fields of expertise:
- Geotechnical Engineering
- TBM Technology
- Drilling Projects
- Rock Mechanics
- Structural Design
- Feasibility Studies
- Analysis, Design & Construction
- Ground Support Measures
- Construction Safety
- Engineering Geology
- Slope Stability
- BIM Design
- Underground Excavations
Take A Look At Our Previous Edition
Explore Our Virtual Events’ Experience
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities