Join us and global executives as we return for our 4th Aviation MRO Summit in Berlin, Germany on the 24th – 25th of November 2022. The fourth edition will focus on building a forward-thinking fleet management process by accelerating the pace of digital transformation to provide a safe and reliable travel experience for passengers returning to the skies.
This hybrid event will bring together aerospace engineers, maintenance craftsman, software providers and other aviation professionals to discuss how new innovations and modern processes are shaping the future of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss trending topics such as AI, Blockchain, IoT, remote visual inspection tools and much more.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest intelligent technologies impacting both MROs and aircraft operators.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
This event will focus on key topics such as:
- Lean Principles Resulting in Improved Turnaround Times, Better Engine Performance and Less Waste
- Linked Blockchain Technology with the Data Management Needs of MROs
- Opportunities and Challenges of MRO Operations for Electric Aviation and Unmanned Aircrafts
- Aircraft Leasing: Proven Resilience but Will it Continue?
- AI and IoT Solutions Accelerating Predictive Maintenance
- What does the Future of P2F Conversions Look Like for the Aviation Industry?
Who should attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers and Senior Level Executives having expertise in:
- Aircraft Maintenance
- MRO Services
- Fleet Management
- Joint Ventures & Partnerships
- Avionics & Connectivity
- Technical Operations
- Systems Engineering
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Software Solutions
- Aerospace Engineering
- Parts Trading
- Safety Requirements
- Aircraft Structures
- Airframe Solutions
- & much more!
Take a Look at Our Previous Event
Explore Our Hybrid Events’ Experience
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities