About the summit
Join us and top-level executives as we return for our 4th Global Smart Water Summit in Berlin, Germany on the 25th – 26th of May 2023. This edition will focus on smart water grids, best practices in water management, modern filtration and water treatment techniques and the latest innovations aiding the fight against water scarcity.
This hybrid event will bring together water utility professionals, researchers and conservationists, technology solution providers, as well as water management experts across various industries to discuss sustainable solutions to provide safe, clean water for all while improving operational efficiency and reducing costs. Leading professionals from global brands will attend to share real-world experiences and discuss the challenges and opportunities of digitalization that are transforming the industry.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and to discuss the latest technological advancements in water treatment, use and management to push your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Improving Urban Water Infrastructure through the use of Smart Water Grids
- Digital Twins Providing a Wholistic View of Water Systems to Assess Different Scenarios, Real or Fictitious
- 5G, IoT and BSS Solutions to Monitor, Manage and Monetize Water Distribution Effectively
- How Advanced Membrane Technology Helps Meet Stringent Wastewater Requirements
- The Rise in Demand for Non-Chemical Water Treatment Techniques
- Smart Metering Techniques to Monitor Water Consumption, Leaks and More
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together C Level Executives dealing with:
- Water Treatment
- Water Resources Management and Recycling
- Industrial Water Management
- Water Conservations and Sustainable Water Management
- Municipal Water & Wastewater Utilities
- Sustainable Water Treatment Solutions
- Civil Engineering
- Water Environmentalists
- & Others!