Join us and global executive as we return for our 4th Innovative Glazing Global Virtual Summit on the 28th – 29th of April 2022. This virtual edition will focus on the latest technological advancements improving the glazing process, trending glass use cases in architectural design and recent innovations being adopted to create smart glass with multi-functional uses while improving overall building performance.
This event will bring together material scientists, architectural glass experts, façade engineers and others to understand the opportunities and challenges associated with the latest glass coating technology and applications. Leading professionals will be in attendance to share their experiences with glazing systems, coating technology and window installation within their organisation while discussing the latest trends impacting the market.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry experts and discuss the latest glazing advancements and possibilities.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
This event will focus on key topics such as:
- Creating smart windows that are compatible with the latest technology
- Building integrated photovoltaics benefits
- Self-cleaning coatings reducing the impact of SHGC in buildings
- Gas-filled cavities vs air-filled cavities impacting the U-value of windows
- Creating jumbo glass with increased sightlines and minimal frames
- Latest advances in glass coating technology and applications
- Dynamic Windows Offer Significant Benefits but Are they Right for Every Project? How to Decide if they are the Appropriate Solution for Your Scenario
Who should attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads, Senior Level Executives and Researchers from the following fields of expertise:
- Materials Science
- Architectural Glass
- Facade Engineering
- Photovoltaic Technology
- Glazing Systems & Machinery
- Cost Estimation
- Glass Processing Technology
- Flat Glass Production
- Coating Technology
- Sustainability & Green Building
- Research and Development
- Structural Engineering
- Window Installation & Replacement
Take A Look At Our Previous Edition
Explore Our Virtual Events’ Experience
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities