About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 4th Innovative Learning Spaces Summit in Barcelona, Spain on September 19th and 20th. This edition will focus on complexities between the interactions of space design, covering viewpoints on the pivotal role of involving all stakeholders in the planning process of innovative learning environments, as well as, the impacts of the investments on the learning outcome.
This event will bring together principals, deans, architects, facility managers and other industry experts to discuss solutions to achieve a high performing future learning space. Leading professionals from global institutions will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in learning space innovations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest trends and the impact of investments on learning outcomes.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Current Trends for Teaching and Self-led Learning Spaces
- Technology Infused Learning
- Flexible Learning Spaces to Facilitate Innovative Pedagogy
- A Holistic Approach to Learning Space Design
- The Use of Design Thinking to Create Thoughtful Spaces
- Collaborative Approach on Digital Literacy, Active Learning & Technology
- Meaningful Engagement with Stakeholders in Learning Space Design
- The Impact of Investments on Learning Outcomes
- Collaborative Learning in Space and Time
- The Future Learning Space
- Innovative, Accessible Learning Environments for Those with Complex Needs
- Supporting Evolving Pedagogical Approaches with Design Practices
- Informal Interaction and Modern Space Planning
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together Directors, Heads, Managers, Principals, Deans, Professors, Architects, and Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Higher Education
- Educational Development
- Estates and Facilities
- Future-focused Education
- Space Planning
- Learning Technology
- Learning Programmes
- Teaching Innovation
- Library Services
- Educational Research
- Blended Learning and eLearning
- & Others!