Venue: Mövenpick Hotel Berlin
Join us and global executive as we return for our 4th Legal AI Summit in Berlin, Germany on the 7th – 8th of October 2021. This edition will focus on the technological advancements assisting legal professionals in their day to day operations by taking a closer look at the latest innovations being adopted to mitigate risks and reduce mundane tasks while improving overall legal best practices.
This hybrid event will bring together legal experts and AI specialists to understand the opportunities and challenges associated with the business strategy of AI implementation. Leading professionals will be in attendance to share their experiences with implementing AI and ML within their organisation and will discuss the latest trends in the legal sector.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry experts and discuss the latest legal AI advancements and possibilities.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
This event will focus on key topics such as:
- Overcoming Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Concerns when AI Systems Are Quantifying Massive Amounts of Data
- What Impact Are ALSPs Having On Traditional Law Firms and Legal Consultants?
- The Legal Implications of Blockchain for Data Protection
- AI Tools Reviewing Customer’s Contracts Against Internal Standards
- Legal Policy Implication of Using AI in IP Administration
- "Smart Contracts": Use Cases and a Look at What’s Next
Who should attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, CDOs, CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Directors, Heads and other Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Legal Tech
- Contract Review
- Legal Analytics
- Predictive Technology
- Legal Research
- Expertise Automation
- Intellectual Property
- Contract Due Diligence
- AI Commercialization
- AI Cyber Security
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PREVIOUS EVENT
EXPLORE OUR HYBRID EVENTS’ EXPERIENCE
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities