Join us and global executives as we return for our 4th Annual World Chatbots Summit in Berlin, Germany on May 19th and 20th. This edition will focus on expanding the range of chatbot’s internal and external use cases, adding a human touch into NLP technology and overcoming ethical and security issues.
This hybrid event will bring together key business stakeholders and technical experts to discuss the recent cognitive advances, the best practices of chatbot training, as well as, developing contextual intelligence and multilingual capabilities. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to exchange knowledge on the smart utilization of conversational AI in order to facilitate your users with a seamless experience with your business and to support day-to-day operations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest developments in conversational AI and create solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Current and future trends of chatbots as the major interface of communication between companies and clients
- Bootcamping bots to improve their response capabilities based on previous interactions
- Enabling higher user acceptance, increasing trust, hence, improving adoption and profitability of AI application
- Developing sustainable and commercially viable chatbot projects
- Improving bot intelligence and productivity vastly with cognitive capabilities
- Humanizing AI to deliver operational excellence for greater business return
- Scaling up companies’ reach with the help of multilingual AI capabilities
Who Should Attend
Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists from across the following industries: Retail, IT, e-commerce and online services, banking & finance, transportation, tourism, healthcare, leisure, food & beverage, etc. with the following expertise:
- Applied/Artificial Intelligence
- IT or ICT Enablement
- Communications & Social Media
- Customer/Consumer Services
- Customer/Consumer Experience
- Data & AI Technology
- Data and Analytics
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Transformation
- Innovations & Product Transformation
- Machine Learning
- Product Management
- Software Engineering
- Strategic Development
- Process Improvement & Excellence
- Performance & Improvement
- Digital Marketing
- & Others!
Take a Look at Our Past Year's Event
Explore Our Hybrid Events' Experience