About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 4th Annual World Contract Management Summit in Berlin, Germany on October 13th and 14th. This edition will focus on the latest technological advances and the most efficient strategies for contract management to ensure business continuity, improve governance and establish effective contractual risk management along the contract lifecycle.
This hybrid event will bring together contract management experts from various industries to discuss solutions to achieve a high-performing agile CLM system. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in contract management.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest contract management technologies and innovations that can drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Achieving next-gen contract management with advanced automation and data analytics
- Unleashing the potential of AI, ML and other trends of digital contract management
- Embedding blockchain technology for transparency and contract optimization
- Evaluating the latest advances of digital contract management while monitoring the efficiency, cost and performance
- Moving from paper-based to fully digital contracts while monitoring the local and global regulations
- Improving business continuity with end-to-end contract lifecycle management
- Simplification and standardization of contracts with multiculturalism and different languages in mind
- Involving the use of visual communication and information design to improve the user experience and effectiveness of the documents
- Avoiding inconsistencies and mitigating contractual risks with the help of information architecture
Who Should Attend:
The summit gathers Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists dealing with:
- Contract & Negotiations
- Contract Administration
- Supply Chain Management
- Sourcing & Contracts Management
- Contract Lifecycle
- Risk Management
- Strategic Partnership
- Contract Compliance & Governance
- Legal & Sales Contracts
- Contract Analysis
- Commercial Contracts
- Document & Commercial Management