About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 4th Annual World Digital Banking Summit in Berlin, Germany on November 4th and 5th. Following the success of the previous editions, the fourth annual summit will focus on the latest developments in open banking strategy, use of AI, new channels for seamless customer experience and digital-only banking.
This hybrid event will bring together banking, financial services and FinTech professionals to discuss moving towards a cashless banking society, adoption of evolving business models and meeting next-generation customer needs. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in banking innovations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders, discuss new pathways for industry transformation while exploring new solutions to drive your business forward. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Leveraging the Latest Innovations to Focus on Customer Needs, Wants and Behaviors
- Embracing Emerging Technology to Drive Bold Transformation over the Next 10 Years
- Gaining Insights on the Positioning of an Individual Bank in Comparison to Local and Global Leaders and Key Gaps
- Taking the Side: Will You Drive the Change or Be Driven by It?
- Restructuring Organizations around Different Stages of Customer Interaction
- The Death of Physical Branches: Will Customers Be Returning to Them?
Who Should Attend:
The summit gathers CEOs, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists with the following expertise:
- Digital & Mobile Banking
- Corporate & Mobile Payments
- Open Banking
- Digital Wallets
- Emerging Payments
- Digital Engagement & Experience
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Channels
- Customer- Centered Banking
- Digital Business
- API & Open Innovation