About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 4th World Digital Procurement Summit in Berlin, Germany on March 14th and 15th. This edition will focus on the latest advances in cognitive technologies, effective purchasing strategies, digital procurement ecosystem, talent skillset development, supplier-centricity, risk assessment techniques, sustainable sourcing tools and resilience planning to reduce costs while increasing efficiency, improving operational excellence and ensuring business continuity.
The summit will bring together procurement experts from various industries to exchange knowledge on moving procurement from a tactical function to a strategic one and adding value to the business. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in procurement digitalization.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss cost-efficient procurement optimization techniques and create solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Exploring the Latest Advances in Data and Cognitive Technologies to Gain Greater Insights
- Overhauling the Procurement Ecosystem with New Technologies and Strategies to Drive Business Value
- Achieving Supplier Transparency and Centricity Experience
- Developing Capabilities and Skillset Required for the Digital Transformation of Procurement
- Making Sustainability an Inevitable Factor in Every Procurement Decision
- Sharing the Best Practices of Managing a Range of Risks to Hedge against Future Disruptions
- Helping the Organization Respond to Its Most Pressing Procurement Issues and Priorities
- Building the Roadmap for Procurement’s Strategic and Digital Transformation
- Achieving Next-Gen Procurement with Advanced Automation and Data Analytics
Who Should Attend:
The summit gathers Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists dealing with:
- Strategic Sourcing/ Source to Contract
- Transactional Procurement/ Procure to Pay
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Contract Management
- Supply Chain
- AI Technology & Machine Learning
- Big Data and Analytics
- Digital Strategy & Transformation
- & Others!